- To equip you with relevant and reliable information about today’s global culture and its dynamic relationship with youth and families.
- Create an extensive network of information and resources, geared for grass roots application, to meet the practical and vocational needs of those who care about and serve youth and families, particularly those serving in urban settings with ethnic minorities and those in lower socioeconomic classes.
- Encourage discussion instead of division in complex or controversial issues.
- Provide a place for study and reflection on a topic instead of rapid fire facts.
- Promote systems-thinking for a holistic approach to families and youth, by partnering organizations, leaders, and social systems within a culture. [To learn more about social systems, click here.]